Tuesday, June 5, 2007

DATELINE: westbrook, tx                                                    

Author: Ilteris

Good times as eliot put it. About an hour later after I blogged yesterday some unfortunate things happened to our dodge. Probably you already know enough about it. The new car, a KIA, is much better though. If nothing else, we can open rear windows now. Plus it is way much more stable on the way. Those are interesting side effects of spending so much time on the same vehicle I guess. Being able to see differences so quick. The same thing is happening looking at the landscape as we are travelling. I could definitely say that texas seems huge as one can see miles away on the horizon. Weirdly, it seems the sky is higher. There are barely trees but still green fields. Also I cannot feel the humidity I felt when we were in new orleans anymore.



Tonight we had great mexican food in a very local town. Talking to waitress for a bit just made me realize how much things that I have in this life that I take for granted. She was surprised when she saw my ID and she said she hasn`t been there when we asked about a town 1 hour away. Yet the way she smiled and the way I imagined her was enough for me to appreciate her pureness. She was a great lady.



So now we are cruising through southwest. I can see the stars again in the sky after for a long time. I feel so lucky in general that I am in this journey. More later.

1 comment:

Cool said...

Far Out Bro

Cok gezen mi yoksa cok okuyan mi bilir dememisler miydi. opuyorum Karl'a ve tayfaya selamlar. guzelmis blog olayi