Friday, June 1, 2007

DATELINE: richmond, va                                                    

Author: Ilteris

Yesterday night was nice. After the bar we found our way to karl`s friend`s back yard. I couldn`t help but notice the big tree which was at least 40m tall. I wish I took a picture. Too tired. Karl`s mom and dad welcomed us warmly when we got back from karl`s friend around 2am`ish. I had a chance to speak to karl`s dad for a bit about Turkey, politics and future plans in general. Had a short but enough sleep. After breakfast we are on the way again. As far as I read and learned we crossed the border of south. Oh, and we are not passing through but close to Winston-Salem. Now I know where those cigarettes are coming from. Off to plantations, I am especially curious about what I am going to see in Charleston. To be honest I would prefer stopping by more places on the way and take pictures but we are driving like crazy. Oh and people are used to driving on the left shouldn`t be allowed to drive in countries driving on the right, right Eliot? My turn is coming for driving, hope I don`t get in trouble with cops.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

3:39pm Mom leaves Johnny a message at work. How the hell did she get my work phone # KARL???