Monday, June 4, 2007

DATELINE: cleveland, tx                                                    

Author: Ilteris

Here we come, texas. It`s 857 miles to El Paso from where we entered. We are going to be spending our next three days in this state.



Last night we were in New Orleans. One sunday night was not enough to analyze what`s happening in the city. Nevertheless, I could still feel it was not one of your everyday cities. Walking around french quarter and bourbon street I could feel a unique flavor both with its architecture and people. I can boldly speculate this flavor includes paris and barcelona in some ways. I wish I could come here before katrina in order to compare differences but personally I find people tired and trying to hang in there rather than being sketchy. In any way, this place definitely deserves more time than we give. It has a whole deep language waiting to be discovered. Even in couple of hours we spend, it`s so clear that this city is artistically so inspirational. Now as we are passing by the first set of ranches near 105 in Texas, I am surprised, watching the transformation between two states.

No comments: