Friday, June 8, 2007

DATELINE: flagstaff, az                                                    

Author: Karl

Tuscon yesterday was a blast, I finally got to hang out with my friend bruce that I haven't seen for a while in Tucson. Ilteris & Andy crashed early and Bruce and I checked out some local tucson bars. He explained to me how easy it was to buy a gun in Arizona, it has some of the most lax gun laws. He explained how a few bar brawls with his buddies have ended up in 9mm's getting drawn. Bruce had some fun, rowdy drinking buddys that we linked up with at some place called O'Malleys. After downing a few drinks and catching up on his recent marriage and other good stories I went back for a restful 2 hour sleep and we hit the road again early.

Today we took a look at the grand canyon. It's definitely another one of those cites that's difficult to capture in words or images. Its just the most massive expansive of open rocky mass u can ever imagine. It's hard for your eyes to even comprehend the sheer volume of space in front of them. Stunning and beautiful, it made me feel complete awe. A site that everyone should experience at least once in their life. Next stop - Vegas .... Time to party it up on my birthday today!

No comments: