Friday, June 1, 2007

DATELINE: sharpsburg, nc                                                    

Author: Eliot

Yet another fast food extravganza. This time it was Waffle House at some insignificant exit on highway 95 in North Carolina. I ordered a double cheeseburger with hash bowns which were to be drowned in chili. After serving us our greasy-ass dinners, the waitress informed me and Ilteris that "ain't no chili made". It took us a few minutes to decipher what she was trying to tell us, but after some discussion and a little bit of sign language we eventually worked it out. Andy suggested that it may have been her Engrams that were holding her back from talkin proper like. I staggered out of Waffle House felling a mixture of confusion, nausia, and a bit of anger directed at our fast food sensei Andy. I don't think I can eat much more of this shit. After that one I really just needed to sit down and have a big old blog. Charleston here we come!

No comments: